How does the adoption process work?
Adopting a Kitten: The Process
Step 1: Preparation Before making the commitment to adopt a kitten, it's essential to be well-prepared. This step involves understanding all the responsibilities that come with adopting a cat. We recommend thorough research on cat care, nutrition, and the time and attention required to ensure a happy and healthy life for your new feline friend.
Step 2: Placing Reservations Once you feel confident and have chosen a kitten that captures your heart, the next step is to place a reservation. This reservation ensures that the kitten you've selected is set aside for you.
Step 3: Scheduling Delivery or Pick-Up After making a reservation, we take care of scheduling the delivery or pick-up date and time. This is an important logistical step, and we aim to accommodate your preferences as closely as possible.
If you have any questions or need further assistance regarding a specific kitten you'd like to adopt, or if you have inquiries about any aspect of the adoption process, please feel free to ask. We're here to help you every step of the way.
How can I be sure it's not a scam?
We want to assure you that we're a legitimate and trustworthy platform. Here's why you can trust us:
- USDA Licensed: We follow ethical breeding practices and hold a USDA license.
- Over 250 Real Reviews on Trustpilot: Our many positive reviews on Trustpilot show that our customers are satisfied.
- Helping Over 1000 Families: We've successfully connected over a thousand families with their cats.
- Flexible Payment Options: We offer convenient payment plans and accept major credit cards.
- Custom Requests: We're happy to fulfill specific requests, like providing a custom video of the kitten you're interested in.
- Active Social Media Presence: Check out our real testimonials and cat owners on our Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok pages.
- Phone Communication: We're open to direct phone calls to address your questions or concerns.
We're committed to being transparent, making you feel secure throughout your adoption journey. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out.
Can I meet the kitten in person?
We don't arrange in-person visits for meeting kittens on our online platform. However, we're here to help you with information. Here are some options:
Custom Kitten Video: We can make a video showing the kitten's personality and appearance.
Zoom Call with the Breeder: Many breeders are happy to show you kittens through a Zoom call.
Personality Traits: We can discuss the specific traits of the kitten you're interested in.
Our goal is to make the adoption process safe and enjoyable. Feel free to ask if you have more questions or need help. Your satisfaction and security are important to us.
Where is your location?
Our main office is located at 8 The Green Street, Dover, Delaware 19901. It's important to clarify that we function as an online platform, and we don't have a physical pet store for in-person visits. Our breeders are situated worldwide, and our transportation specialists can assist you in determining the exact pick-up location or exploring available delivery options for a particular kitten. Feel free to schedule a call with us today to get more information:
What are the available delivery options?
Here are the available delivery choices:
- Ground Delivery: This option is available if you are located within 500 miles from our location. The delivery fee is calculated automatically during the checkout process, depending on the distance.
- Air Delivery via American Airlines Cargo: With this choice, the kitten will be transported to the closest airport equipped with an AACARGO location. The cost for this option is $580.
- Delivery with Nanny via Air: This premium option involves a nanny accompanying the kitten to any airport of your choice. The cost for this option is $1199.
What is included with a kitten?
Our kittens are offered with an inclusive package featuring:
- Two FVRCP vaccines
- A Rabies shot
- Microchip for identification
- FIV/FELV test for their well-being
- Clean bill of health
- Generous 1-year genetic health guarantee
- Sample of top-quality food
- Supply of litter for convenience
- Cozy sweater for comfort on chilly days
- Optional delivery with a sturdy plastic carrier for secure transportation.
Can I adopt a younger kitten?
Our kittens are available for adoption starting at 16 weeks old, which is the youngest age at which we offer them. By this age, we have completed the vaccination and immunization course, ensuring the kitten's safety when they leave the breeder's home. The health and well-being of our kittens are of utmost importance to us, and we are committed to providing the best care possible. Rest assured, we take their health seriously and do not compromise on their safety.
How will my other cats react to a new kitten?
Introducing a new kitten to a home with existing cats requires careful consideration:
Consider Gender: It's often suggested to choose a kitten of the opposite gender to your current cat. Males typically get along better with females. If you have a male cat, getting another male kitten can also be a successful pairing, especially if both are neutered.
Quality Time: Spend quality time with the new kitten during the introduction to foster a positive environment and make them feel welcome.
Initial Separation: Initially keeping the new kitten and existing cats apart for a few days allows them to get familiar with each other's scents without direct contact.
We understand that choosing a new kitten is a significant decision. If you have a specific kitten in mind, let us know, and we can provide details about their personality and traits to help you make an informed choice.
How does the pay-over-time program work?
Participating in our pay-over-time program is simple and convenient. Here's how it works:
- Application: Start by applying for the pay-over-time program by using this link.
- Approval: Once you apply, you'll receive a decision regarding your application.
- Contract: If your application is approved, you'll be asked to sign a contract that outlines the payment terms and schedule.
- Kitten Acquisition: Once the contract is signed and approved, you can take your new kitten home.
- Monthly Payments: You'll then begin paying off the kitten's fee on a monthly basis as specified in the contract.
This program is designed to make adopting a kitten more accessible and manageable. If you have any further questions or would like to know more details about the program, please feel free to ask.
What is the cost of this kitten?
The price for each kitten can be found on their respective individual pages. To locate the pricing information, please follow these simple steps:
- Begin by visiting our collection.
- Select the specific kitten that has caught your attention.
- Access the kitten's dedicated page, where you'll discover the price clearly displayed.
If you have a particular kitten in mind or require any additional information concerning their pricing or any other queries, please don't hesitate to let us know. We're here to provide you with the information you need.
Are there any discounts available?
Absolutely, we appreciate our clients, and we have some fantastic discounts to offer:
- Returning Clients: We provide a $150 discount off the kitten's fee for all our returning clients as a token of our gratitude.
- Multi-Kitten Discount: If you are adopting 2 kittens, we extend a $150 discount off the fee of the second kitten. The good news is that the shipping fee for 2 kittens remains the same as that for 1 kitten, so you can save on shipping costs as well.
We're committed to making the adoption process as rewarding as possible, and these discounts are just one way of showing our appreciation. If you have any more questions or need further information, please feel free to ask. We're here to assist you.
When can I pick up the kitten?
Typically, your kitten will be ready for pick-up or delivery within 2 weeks after the reservation has been made. Please note that if the kitten is currently younger than 14 weeks old, the waiting period may be slightly longer. Rest assured, all our kittens are prepared for pick-up or delivery by the time they reach 16 weeks of age.
We want to ensure that your new furry family member is ready for their new home and transition.
Do you spay/neuter the kittens?
Most of the time, we do not spay or neuter a kitten before the pick-up or delivery. However, it's important to note that some breeders may choose to spay an animal when purchased without breeding rights. Typically, this information is included in the kitten's listing on our website.
If you have a particular kitten in mind or if you need to know more about their spaying or neutering status, please feel free to share the name of the kitten you're interested in. We're here to provide you with the information you need.
Is there a health guarantee?
Absolutely, we provide a one-year genetic health guarantee for all of our kittens. We are committed to ensuring the well-being of your new feline family member. If you have any more questions or require additional details, please don't hesitate to ask. We're here to assist you.
What documents are provided with the kitten?
Every kitten you adopt from us comes with a set of essential documents to ensure their health and well-being. These documents include:
- Pet Passport: This passport is not only useful for travel but also contains crucial information about the kitten. It includes details such as the owner's information, the kitten's name, breed, date of birth, coat color, microchip details, rabies vaccination information, and a record of deworming.
- Licensed Veterinarian's Clean Bill of Health: You'll receive a clean bill of health from a licensed veterinarian, assuring you of your kitten's excellent condition.
- FIV/FELV Blood Work Results: We provide the FIV/FELV blood work results, which are essential for ensuring the overall health of your kitten.
- Rabies Certificate: A rabies certificate is included to confirm that your kitten has been appropriately vaccinated against rabies.
Please note that if you're interested in breeding rights paperwork or a pedigree tree frame for wall display, these can be ordered separately.
We want to make sure you have all the necessary documentation to welcome your new feline companion with confidence.
Why do our cats come at a premium price?
While we don't offer budget cats, it's important to note that opting for cheaper options can result in unexpected costs and complications later on. Backyard breeders with genetically ill cats may offer lower fees, but our kittens provide the security, simplicity, and joy of a lifelong, well-cared-for feline friend.
What we provide:
Premium Breeders: We connect you with top-tier breeders dedicated to ensuring the health and genetics of each kitten are exceptional. We strictly avoid working with backyard breeders.
Champion Bloodlines: Our kittens come from champion bloodlines, ensuring they are extraordinary pets.
Full Health Package: Your kitten arrives fully vaccinated, tested, and is backed by a genetic health guarantee.
Essential Documents: You receive all necessary documents for peace of mind.
Why do the fees vary so much?
Our kitten fees vary based on a few factors to give you the best choices:
Popularity and Rarity: Prices can depend on how popular or rare the breed is.
Quality Categories: Kittens come in pet-quality and show-quality. Show-quality kittens have premium traits and bloodlines.
Unique Features: Some kittens have rare features, impacting the fee.
Common Traits: Kittens with more common traits are available at a more budget-friendly price.
Despite the different fees, all our kittens are purebred, healthy, and friendly. If you have questions or need more info, feel free to ask. We're here to help you find the perfect kitten.
Where are the kittens located?
As we collaborate with various breeders, the location of each kitten may differ. Feel free to contact us to inquire about the specific location of the kitten you're interested in. We're here to provide you with the information you need.
What payment options do you accept?
We accept VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, and offer financing through Credova, which is our pay-over-time program.
How does the pay-over-time program work?
Our pay-over-time program is an affordable and easy-to-apply financing option. Here's how it functions:
- Application: Apply for financing using this link [insert link].
- Approval: Once you apply, you'll receive a decision.
- Contract: If approved, you'll sign a contract outlining the payment terms.
- Kitten Acquisition: Once the contract is signed and approved, you can welcome your new kitten.
- Monthly Payments: You'll then start making monthly payments, making it a convenient way to bring your furry companion home.
If you have more questions or need additional information about the program, please feel free to ask. We're here to assist you.
Why are the kittens picked up at a more advanced age (16 weeks and older)?
There are several important reasons for this:
- Vaccination and Immunization: By the age of 16 weeks, kittens have completed their vaccination and immunization course, which is essential for their long-term health.
- Developmental Stage: Kittens are sufficiently developed at this age, allowing us to thoroughly ensure that there are no defects or health issues with the kitten.
- Socialization: Kittens have ample time for socialization at this stage. They are well-acquainted with human interaction, making them more adaptable to their new homes.
- Independence: By 16 weeks, kittens are litter box trained and independent enough to leave their mother, ensuring a smoother transition to your home.
- Fearlessness and Bonding: At this age, kittens are still young and fearless, which helps them bond remarkably well with their new families.
Choosing to pick up kittens at this stage ensures their optimal health, socialization, and a strong bond with their new human companions. If you have any more questions or need additional information, please feel free to ask. We're here to assist you
What is the personality of the kitten?
All our kittens share similar traits, as they are raised in a socialized and human-oriented environment. They tend to be affectionate, enjoy grooming, are comfortable with human interaction, and exhibit playful and cuddly behaviors.
Can I see pictures of the parents?
Certainly! Schedule a call with us today.
What should I do if the cat is hiding?
If your cat is hiding, no need to worry – it's a normal part of adjusting to a new home, especially with other furry friends around. Here are some friendly tips:
- Give Space: Let your cat have a cozy spot to retreat to.
- Quiet Vibes: Keep things calm at home.
- Essentials Nearby: Ensure they can easily reach the litter box and their food and water.
- Separate from Other Pets: If you have other animals in the house, it's a good idea to keep the new kitten in a separate area initially. New furry housemates can sometimes be a cause of stress.
Gradually introduce playtime and positive interactions. Watch for signs of distress, and if hiding persists, consult a vet or a pet behavior expert.
Your cat's comfort is our priority. With love and patience, they'll feel at home in no time.
How many times a day should I feed and how much?
Currently, we follow a free feeding approach for our kittens. As they are in the growth stage and require essential nutrition, it's best to have dry food readily available. Additionally, you can offer wet food as a treat. Don't forget to provide easy access to water, especially when your kitten is consuming dry food, as they'll need plenty of water during meals.
How do I introduce the new cat to my home?
Introducing a new cat to your home can be a smooth process with these steps:
- Isolation: Initially, keep the new cat in a separate room with all essentials – food, water, litter box, toys. This allows them to adjust to the new environment without feeling overwhelmed.
- Scent Exchange: Swap bedding or toys between the new cat and your current pets to familiarize them with each other's scents.
- Gradual Meetings: After a few days, allow short, supervised interactions through a cracked door or baby gate, so they can see and smell each other.
- Positive Reinforcement: Reward both cats with treats and praise for calm behavior during meetings.
- Gradual Access: Over time, increase their interaction periods, always under supervision.
- Full Access: Once they are comfortable with each other's presence, give them full access to your home.
- Patience: Be patient and monitor their interactions. Cats may take time to adjust to each other. If conflicts arise, consult a vet or a pet behaviorist.
Remember, every cat is unique, so adapt the process to their needs.
Is the fee negotiable?
Our fees are non-negotiable, ensuring transparency and fairness in our pricing. However, keep an eye out for potential promotions on specific kitten collections, as we occasionally offer special deals. If you have any inquiries or want more details, feel free to reach out. We're here to assist you.
Can someone call me ?
Sure! You can schedule a call with us here.