- All our kittens are purebred with show quality parents and are raised by professional breeders and live in home environment surrounded with love and care so kittens are well maintained, trained and socialized.
- HCM (Feline Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy)
- FIV/FELV (Feline Leukemia Virus/Feline Immunodeficiency Virus)
- Feline Panleukopenia Virus Test
- Herpes Virus & Calici Virus Test
- igG Antibodies Tests
- Rabbits Test
3. Our Kittens Have:
- Age-appropriate vaccines and deworming
- Health Certificate (Provided by Licensed Veterinarian)
Here is Why:
1. The most economical options on the market most of the time are scams. If someone trying to sell you purebred kitten for less then $1,500 it is most likely a scam, usually scammers ask you to pay from $350 to $800. We have heard many sad stories from our customers. A lot of people are getting scammed every day and sending money for cats that don’t exist without even a chance of getting it back.
Tip: If you have been scammed while purchasing a kitten, you can help other people by reporting scammer to google. You can file a report here: https://support.google.com/google-ads/
2. The middle price option $2000-$3500 could offer you a real cat, but you can end up paying for it far more in the long run. A sick animal will not bring you any happiness, and emergency rooms will empty your pockets very fast. A thousand dollar fee will soon jump to a few thousands. Purebred cats can be bred only when you know the origin of the cat (pedigree) for a REASON. They tend to have a lot of genetic diseases that you won’t be able to cure. HCM is a huge problem and the “purebred” animals for a middle fee were never tested for it. Most of the time their breeders can’t even show the pedigree of the kitten’s parents. Forget about HCM.
We CARE about our CATS and we care about YOU.
"Why do you have so many cats available at the same time? Where do they live? How do you manage it? Do they live in cages?"
We have build a network of selected professional cat breeders whom we trust and whom we work with. Every kitten that we offer lives in a home environment surrounded by love and care till he/she is four months old. After that our kittens come to the people that are waiting for them. Our kittens are coming from a US based breeders as well as breeders from Europe counties like Ukraine, Poland, Slovenia and Moldova.
"I don’t feel comfortable purchasing from a third-party company. How can I trust you? How can I check the origin of the animal? How do I know the kitten is living in a good home? How do I know that you care?"
We have a very hight standards our own protocols and systems in place to insure that our kittens are healthy and well maintained. We do all “policeman” work for you. A lot of times “reputable breeders” are unable to keep the height standards due to the height maintenance that breeding require. We do the hard job for you.
"Can the kitten be traumatize mentally because of a long travel?"
The long travel can sometimes be hard not only on us humans but on animals too. The long travel can definitely negatively impact kittens health if done poorly. That is why we prepare our kittens, we make sure they are 100% healthy and ready for a travel, our kittens never travel alone, they always have a brother or sister close to them in one crate. We make sure they are warm in winter seasons and not hot in summer time, they have food and water supply. We make it as comfortable as it could get. The travel time is about 8 hours and we work with the best companies that ensure our kitties will get to us safely! Simply put: we care about our babies!
"Why are you working with breeders from overseas?"
Simply put: We wouldn’t be able to help as many people as we do if we had one small cattery working with us. Hundreds of people are looking for purebred kittens and becoming victims of a scams every month, our mission to help them with finding kitty they are looking for.
That’s why you should adopt from us!
Much Love to You,