Feline Panleukopenia, Herpes Virus & Calici Virus IgG Antibody Test
How you can adopt Marsy
1. Come, see and interact with the kitten: No reservation is required. Please contact us to schedule an appointment. *We give no guarantee that kitten you like will be available at the time of your arrival, someone can reserve it or come earlier.
2. Pick up: Pay a $250 Reservation fee and then the remaining balance by the time of picking up at the location.
3. Delivery: Pay a $250 Reservation fee and then the remaining payment upon delivery.
1. Delivery by Ground. We use delivery services to bring kittens directly to your home. This type of delivery works for nearby States only. The price depends on the delivery location and varies between $100-$400, please contact us to get a quote.
2. Delivery by Air. The cost is $450 to any State except Hawaii and Alaska. We use DeltaCargo as the main carrier. Delivery is available to your nearest airport with DeltaCargo facility. You need to fill up the Air Delivery Form after we book flight and give you all the needed information to pick your kitten up. You have to show your ID and copy of the air-way bill at the airlines' facility. An option is not available if the temperature at each point is more than 85 F degrees or lower than 25 F degrees. Download Air Delivery Form Here.
According to the sales contract, you can return the cat only in case of a genetic disease detected. Allergy to the cat is not a cause for return. If a kitten stops using a litter box it is not a cause for return. (But we always can help to get him accustomed to the litter box)