1. Schedule a live video call with the Breeder and your Kitten. NOTE: Live Video calls can be scheduled only for kittens that are "Available Today", but we can record a video of upcoming kittens for you, and include your specific requirements. Please contact us to schedule a live video call.
2. Come, see and interact with the kitten: No reservation is required. Please contact us to schedule an appointment. *We give no guarantee that the kitten you like will be available at the time of your arrival, someone can reserve it or come earlier. NOTE: COVID-19 restrictions may apply.
3. Pick up: Pay a $250 Reservation fee and then the remaining balance by the time of picking up at the location.
4. Delivery: Pay a $250 Reservation fee and then the remaining payment upon delivery.
1. Delivery by Ground. We use delivery services to bring kittens directly to your home. This type of delivery works for nearby States only. The price depends on the delivery location and varies between $100-$400, please contact us to get a quote.
2. Delivery by Air. The cost is $450 to any State except Hawaii and Alaska. We use DeltaCargo and American Airlines as the main carrier. Delivery is available to your nearest airport with a DeltaCargo or American Airlines facility. You need to fill up the Air Delivery Form after we book the flight and give you all the needed information to pick your kitten up. You have to show your ID and copy of the air-way bill at the airlines' facility. An option is not available if the temperature at each point is more than 85 F degrees or lower than 25 F degrees. Download Air Delivery Form Here.
According to the sales contract, you can return the cat only in case of a genetic disease detected. Allergy to the cat is not a cause for return. If a kitten stops using a litter box it is not a cause for return. (But we always can help to get him accustomed to the litter box) Click here for Terms & Conditions.
Pay Reservation Free.
Pay a $450 Reservation fee using our secure payment system. Making a reservation payment will ensure that the kitten will not be adopted by someone else, and is required to schedule a delivery or pick up.
2 . Scheduling Delivery or Pick up.
After you pay a reservation fee, we will schedule a delivery to your home, nearest airport, or in-person pick-up from our cattery in Delaware.
Delivery and Pick up.
Once a delivery date has been scheduled, the remaining balance has to be paid 48 hours before the delivery date. If you choose to pick up the kitten yourself, payment can be made upon pick up.
Is a $450 flat fee, to ensure that the kitten will not be adopted by someone else, and is required in order to schedule a delivery or pick up.
Is the difference between an adoption fee and the $450 reservation fee. The remaining balance must be paid 48 hours before the delivery date or upon pick up.
Is an interest-free installment option we offer on a remaining balance and varies between 3-8 weekly payments depending on kitten availability date.
In-person Pick up.
Can be scheduled Monday - Saturday between 12 PM-4 PM EST.
Courier Delivery Services.
We bring kittens directly to your home. This type of delivery works for nearby States only.
Delivery is available to your nearest airport with an American Cargo Airlines facility.
Air Delivery with Nanny.
The kitten will be accompanied by a human during the flight.