"Olive" Female Sphynx Kitten
3 Months Old
Available for Pick Up and Delivery From May 20th
- Gender: Female
- Date of Birth: January 11th, 2020
- Availability: Available from May 20th
- Pick up at Location: Available from May 20th
- Delivery: Available from May 20th
- Age-appropriate vaccines and deworming
- Pet passport
- Felv/Fiv test
- Rabies shot
Pedigree (additional cost)
How you can adopt Olive
1. Come, see and interact with the kitten: No reservation is required. Please contact us to schedule an appointment. *We give no guarantee that kitten you like will be available at the time of your arrival, someone can reserve it or come earlier.2. Pick up: Pay a $250 Reservation fee and then the remaining balance by the time of picking up at the location.
3. Delivery: Pay a $250 Reservation fee and then the remaining payment upon delivery.
Click Here to Contact us for more information or make a Reservation
1. Delivery by Ground. We use delivery services to bring kittens directly to your home. This type of delivery works for nearby States only. The price depends on the delivery location and varies between $100-$400, please contact us to get a quote.
2. Delivery by Air. The cost is $450 to any State except Hawaii and Alaska. We use DeltaCargo as the main carrier. Delivery is available to your nearest airport with DeltaCargo facility. You need to fill up the Air Delivery Form after we book flight and give you all the needed information to pick your kitten up. You have to show your ID and copy of the air-way bill at the airlines' facility. An option is not available if the temperature at each point is more than 85 F degrees or lower than 25 F degrees. Download Air Delivery Form Here.
According to the sales contract, you can return the cat only in case of a genetic disease detected.
Allergy to the cat is not a cause for return.
If a kitten stops using a litter box it is not a cause for return. (But we always can help to get him accustomed to the litter box)
Click here for Terms & Conditions
Make sure you understand all responsibilities that come with adopting a cat, by researching the topic.
2 .Placing reservations.
Once you are confident enough, place a reservation using our secure payment system.
- Scheduling delivery or pick up.
After you place a reservation, we will schedule a delivery or a pick-up.
- Delivery and Pick up.
Once a delivery or pick-up date has been scheduled, the remaining adoption fee balance has to be paid 48 hours before the delivery date, if you are picking up, the payment can be made upon pick-up.
Is a $450 flat fee, to ensure that the kitten will not be adopted by someone else, and is required in order to schedule a delivery or pick up.
- Remaining balance
Is the difference between an adoption fee and the $450 reservation fee. The remaining balance must be paid 48 hours before the delivery date or upon pick up.
- Payment Plan
Is an interest-free installment option we offer on a remaining balance and varies between 3-8 weekly payments depending on kitten availability date.
- In-person Pick up.
Can be scheduled Monday - Saturday between 12 PM-4 PM EST.
- Courier Delivery Services.
We bring kittens directly to your home. This type of delivery works for nearby States only.
- Air Delivery.
Delivery is available to your nearest airport with an American Cargo Airlines facility.
- Air Delivery with Nanny.
The kitten will be accompanied by a human during the flight.